Visit us on Facebook

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Camp Kids Rock!


Mama Wilson! Let me tell you me and lindsey are so coming back next year for along timeee! We both had such a good,exciting and learnable time there!! I've learned a lot and had fun and were def sending you some presents! Your family is so niiiice and al your staff/workers too, I felt at home when we first came and had just a good exp...iernce, I'd defienntly move to Iowa if I had too, and this trip made me look into what cattle/ag stuff I want to get into when I'm older, and sorry for the lamp again! :/ al be more active and take me shoes down next time, thanks a lot for everything again!! Don't forget to name your next bull "Party Crasher"! Me and lindsey maybe will fly to go to denver and come out to see your new stud bull thanks a lot again!
Love lexi and lindsey! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment