Visit us on Facebook

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Bull - GFM The Original Sin 1619Y

GFM The Original Sin 1619Y
Sire:  Eye Candy
Dam:  Hard Core x Ground Zero
BW:  92 lbs.
3/8 Maine
BD:  4/4/11

We are very happy to add this bull to our bull line-up.  Trausch Farms

"Last spring when this bull was born, I knew I had a great one.  I was sure he was a TH Carrier and I had an awesome steer calf, but my brother Chad and Carlos were helping me work my calves and I was going to cut him and they both looked at me like I was crazy.  Well, to make a long story short, I pulled blood on him, sent it in, and he came back TH Free.  There is no doubt, one of the neatest  fronted, big topped, square hipped Eye Candy bulls I have seen.  The Original Sin was on display in Denver and had a great following.  He is already signed with SEK for this year.   I feel there will be alot of people wanting to use him on all their TH Carrier cows.  This bull offers great earning potential"  ~ Gabel Farms

No comments:

Post a Comment